Half DayAround 4 hours on the water
- All fishing related equipment
- If you have a rod or gear you want to use thats absolutely fine, just let me know ahead of time so we dont look like a porcupine going down the river!
- Dont bring anything in glass containers
- Bring your own lunch or snacks
- Around 4 hours on the water
Full DayAround 8 hours on the water
- !+All fishing related equipment
- Lunch stuff
- On trout trips we offer a riverside trout lunch!
- Other style trips we figure out whatever lunch is appropriate. Usually sandwiches or the like.
- Around 8 hours on the water
- If you have a rod you want to use thats fine, just let me know ahead of time so we dont look like a porcupine going down the river!
- No glass containers
- Check with me before bringing alcohol
Preparing For Your Trip
Appropriate footwear, consult me ahead of time if you are concerned
Rain stuff? If its not July or August at least have it in the car
Snacks, besides lunch stuff
Drinks, I will a few extra bottles of water and maybe a pepsi or two around, cooler space available
Do you want to take home fish? I dont care if you strap it on top, but I would recommend a bag or cooler! I will hand it to you in a ziploc bag, you just need to keep it cool from the boat to your house.
Licenses! Ask me ahead of time if your concerned and if you are not, I probably am so go ahead and ask me about it anyway!